Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Monday, May 11, 2009

how active are you?

with link building being a constant, on-going thing, i wondered how often you guys get new incoming links? for me, the free and easy ones i get 5-10 a day and occasionally purchase a link from a relevant . i'm always looking for free, related links but in my particular niche they are hard to come by!
1$ paypal for each digg or stumbleupon that you make!
I try to have a link building campaign every week, but getting incoming links are hard work, even with good quality contents.
1$ paypal for each digg or stumbleupon that you make!
We work on a few different clients so probable near 100. But I'm including things like websites getting content added to them and even things like forum posts. Link building become more automatic as business practice come in line with PR.
1$ paypal for each digg or stumbleupon that you make!
I have 4 sites at on page 1 of google for tough kw and I spent about 4 hrs min a day to build bL to them, so about 27 hrs a week.

1 comment:

Post a Comment