Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.

I was posting a comment on a just a minute ago and after hitting submit I got the following note "You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down."

This was a comment on a commentluv - wetcoastwomen.com



I have been posting comments this week but none in the last 2 days? None today, of course? I am not sure if I should take this seriously? Have any of you had this message before?

Your IP might have been flagged by askimet

Even commentluv seems to be doing some 'banning' nowadays. So just be careful and if you see a blank screen after commenting go here

I have not encountered

you don't have to comment on the same website

same IP problem some one commented on that before one or two minutes

I've never had a message like that appear

It could just be a small problem with your IP. Just try again later.

Yes, I have encountered it 3-4 times in the past.



But, only when I tried to post in a short span

interesting post. I went to the site and read the article.

1 comment:

Post a Comment