Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

How do I compete with a blog network for backlinks?

Hey everyone. I'm wondering how I'll ever compete against a site for a specific keyword when they are part of a network of about 6 s that update everyday and link back to that specific in the sidebar. That's crazy backlinks right there.



The advantage I have though is that I publish higher quality articles and get backlinks from bigger s (PR6, PR8, etc). But as in quantity, my backlink count is only 1/4th of what my competitor has.



What are some suggestions you may have to compete against them. During the past two months, my SERP for my keyword has went from 45 to 23 so I'm making some progress but it's all basically failure unless I reach page 1 or 2.



Thanks.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Running into the same scenario for you in a way. Been working on a few keywords. Move from around 40/50 to around 20/30. I have lots of links, but I think it was just too many in such a short time.

Post a Comment