Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

www.commenthunt.com are SCAM

5 days ago I payed 20$ to www.commenthunt.com for his service, but I didn't get confirmation email. I sent him email to, but still no answer.



Care and don't deal with this scammer.

Maybe you can use the contact form on the website:



http://www.commenthunt.com/-comm...e/contact.html

I used that form few days ago, and tell him my payment details etc, but didn't get any replay.

If you have paid paypal, you can always make a complaint in a few days if you still have no response.

Thanks for sugestion anyway, I did that today.

even the domain itself looks like a scam

It does look kinda scammy.

I think It's just a scam.

yeah...beside the search result shows a lot of nofollow s anyway.....



what a piece of junk and scam


Quote:





Originally Posted by Camay123
View Post

If you have paid paypal, you can always make a complaint in a few days if you still have no response.




Yeah in PAYLPAL you can abort your payments to him..

I was skeptical of the service but I client wanted to use it so I figured I would try because no loss out of my pocket.



I placed an order with them. I did get a reply back from support when I asked about a confirmation for links placed. Two weeks later they got in touch and said I had entered my URL incorrectly and that they needed it to complete the work. That was last week, now I'm still waiting.



I will come back and let you know how this worked out or didn't work out depending on what happens next.

I used it a few weeks ago, and he said he'll finish it but he never did. I believe it is a scam

Yes that site is a pure SCAM.....

help other people out and report it

what did u expect for 20 bucks?

Anyway you guys have to be careful, the internet is full of scammers. As orlandolukas said, Report it!

That's why you should generally do your own comments on high pagerank dofollow s - it's not as hard as it seems.

Before you call the guy a scammer... make sure you make every effort to contact him, and then wait 48 hours for contact back. If he does not reply, THEN he is a scammer.


Quote:





Originally Posted by warhammersales
View Post

Before you call the guy a scammer... make sure you make every effort to contact him, and then wait 48 hours for contact back. If he does not reply, THEN he is a scammer.




DON'T SPAM and read thread !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up man, i was about to buy this service too.!

; <<>> DiG 9.3.3rc2 <<>> commenthunt.com

;; global options: printcmd

;; Got answer:

;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 62788

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 2



;; QUESTION SECTION:

;commenthunt.com. IN A



;; ANSWER SECTION:

commenthunt.com. 10800 IN A 74.208.94.156



;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

commenthunt.com. 172800 IN NS ns58.1and1.com.

commenthunt.com. 172800 IN NS ns57.1and1.com.



;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:

ns57.1and1.com. 8267 IN A 74.208.2.9

ns58.1and1.com. 10222 IN A 74.208.3.8



;; Query time: 84 msec

;; SERVER: 209.190.74.89#53(209.190.74.89)

;; WHEN: Mon Jul 7 18:01:20 2008

;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment